Pics: Hilary Duff Goofing Off With Melons

Hilary Duff seems to have a ball posing with melons. On Wednesday, May 25, the former "Lizzie McGuire" star stepped out to Madison Square Park in New York City to take part at SoBe "Try Everything" challenge, and was snapped goofing off with two of the melons used in place of ball for bowling matches. 


The 23-year-old actress, who made guest appearances on season 3 of "Gossip Girl", wore a white tank top, a pair of J Brand "811" mid-rise skinny jeans and some metal-plated sandals to the event. During the challenge, she showed off her bowling skill by rolling the melon to knock off pins, but when the pins failed to fall, she took matters into her own hands. 


Before her first round of SoBe Mango Melon bowling, the wife of NHL player Mike Comrie said, "Today is all about 'Try Everything' SoBe-style and I'm ready to have a blast. Mango Melon is one of my favorite SoBe flavors and I have a pretty good bowling arm, so I hope I do well in this SoBe 'Try Everything' challenge!" 


Earlier in the day, Hilary invited fans to join the fun. She wrote on her Twitter, "join me in madison square park and try out a few of Sobe's 31 flavors, i'll be there from 10am til 4pm. Dont miss out, it's free! big day!!" 


Also taking part in the challenge was "Gossip Girl" regular Jessica Szohr. She challenged fans to see who can throw a Fuji apple faster. "Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim pitcher, Jered Weaver, issued the first Fuji Apple Fast Ball challenge in SoBe's new Try Everything ad," she said. "So I'm going to give it all I've got and I'm pretty confident about my accuracy and speed!"