LeAnn Rimes Defends Her Skinny Bikini Body

LeAnn Rimes continues to insist that she is a healthy girl. On Sunday, May 29, the "What I Cannot Change" singer tweeted two pictures of her donning a skimpy Mikoh Swimwear blue bikini while enjoying honeymoon in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico with husband Eddie Cibrian, but ended up having to defend her skinny figure. 

After LeAnn shared the photos, one of her followers responded by tweeting, "Whoa, you're scary skinny! Sorry don't mean to offend but that's a lot of bones showing through skin..." Quick to defend herself, she wrote back, "those are called abs not bones love." She later added, "This is my body, and I can promise you I'm a healthy girl. I'm just lean. Thanks for your concern, but no need to be." 

This is not the first time LeAnn has to defend her weight. After she posted a photo that showed only her torso and legs in April, the "Can't Fight the Moonlight" singer was forced to come out with an explanation. "Dear lord! I do not work out too much nor do I starve myself," so she wrote. "I'm so over this and moving on." 

Back in March, LeAnn also addressed criticism by writing on Twitter, "Maybe it's time for a nude pic so peeps can see how I look nowhere near what these stupid pics are trying to make me look like, LOL." She added, "I don't care about the dumb articles. I know how healthy I am. Maybe those people should start taking care of themselves...inside and out." 

LeAnn tied the knot with Eddie on April 22. Her spokesman Rhett Usry confirmed the happy news as sharing, "LeAnn and Eddie were happily married today surrounded by their closest family and friends. They thank everyone for their well wishes." Although the newlyweds weren't able to go on a honeymoon straight away, they were spotted on a trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico a month later.