Lady Gaga Now 'Hates' Her Epic 'Telephone' Music Video

Lady Gaga and Beyonce's 10-minute "Telephone" music video made huge headlines back in 2010, but Gaga can't even bring herself to watch it anymore. That was SO last year.

She said: "I can't even watch the 'Telephone' video, I hate it so
much. Beyonce and I are great together. But there are so many f***ing idea in that video and all I see in that video is my brain throbbing with ideas and I wish I had edited it myself a little bit more."

Gaga's now loving the "Alejandro" video, even though she knows it's not a fan favorite. She told Britain's Time Out magazine: "It's funny because I know a lot of kids didn't like the 'Alejandro' video, but that was my favorite of all my videos. 'Alejandro' isn't a busy video. But maybe that's my own monster. People love the chaos in my brain, but I'm terrified of it."