Christina Hendricks Says Breasts Are 'So Obviously Real'

Christina Hendricks has been surprised, and even baffled by people's reaction to her body shape, but there's one question that leaves her particularly aghast.

"It's so bizarre that people are constantly asking if my breasts are real or fake," she told Britain's Daily Mail. "They're so obviously real that anyone who's ever seen or touched a breast would know."

Well that's getting straight to the point. The 36-year-old Mad Men star goes on to explain that the big lesson for her is just that people should be more willing to embrace their natural bodies.

"If there's anything to be learned from me it's that I'm learning to celebrate what I was born with, even though it's sometimes been inconvenient," she said. "Having larger breasts has made it harder for me to shop throughout the years, but I've learned to love it."