Shia LaBeouf Admits to Past Fling With Megan Fox

Shia LaBeouf went as far as revealing a secret past fling to create publicity for "Transformers: Dark of the Moon". The movie's lead star admitted to Details magazine that he once had a hookup with Megan Fox who played his love interest in the first and second movie of the film franchise. 


"Look, you're on the set for six months, with someone who's rooting to be attracted to you, and you're rooting to be attracted to them," LaBeouf said. But he was not sure whether Fox was attached to her on and off boyfriend Brian Austin Green at that time. "I don't know, man. I don't know," he said, repeating "I don't know" a few more times. "It was what it was." 


The 25-year-old actor added, "I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation. But the time I spent with Megan was our own thing, and I think you can see the chemistry onscreen." Fox is now married to Green and LaBeouf is dating Hollywood stylist Karolyn Pho. 


In addition to Fox, LaBeouf opened up about other girls in his life including Hilary Duff whom he had the worst date with, Isabel Lucas whom she experimented with and Carey Mulligan whom he still loves.