Emma Watson Possibly Dating Her 'Wallflower' Co-Star

Emma Watson may have found herself a boyfriend. The Hermione Granger of the "Harry Potter" series are said to be dating her co-star in "The Perks of Being a Wallflower", Johnny Simmons. "They have really fallen for one another and both aren't dating anyone else," one insider told Hollywood Life. 

The rumored couple met while shooting the movie adaptation of Stephen Chbosky's novel in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Words are, they "have gotten serious fast." Another source close to Johnny claims Emma "loves how down to earth and normal he is and thinks he's the nicest guy," and Johnny "feels the same way," before adding, "She doesn't act like she's one of the biggest stars in the world." 

It is further suggested that her romantic relationship with the 24-year-old actor has led Emma to think about moving to Los Angeles. "She once said she'd never move to LA, but I think she's reconsidering...especially because she's left Brown and Johnny lives in Los Angeles too," so said the first inside source. 

The romance rumor came a little more than a week after Emma claimed it is hard for her to find a boyfriend. To Sunday Times Style Magazine, she shared, "I'd say to my friends, 'Why hasn't X called me? Why doesn't anyone ever pursue me?' They're like, 'Probably because they're intimidated.' It must be the fame wall. It must be the circus that goes around me. Me, as a person, I find it hard to believe I would be intimidating."