Emma Watson: Tom Felton Knows I Had Huge Crush on Him

While her character Hermione Granger has her eyes on Ron Weasley, Emma Watson apparently fell for the enemy during the filming of the first two "Harry Potter" movies. In the August issue of Seventeen magazine, the 21-year-old actress admitted that she had a "huge crush" on Tom Felton, the actor playing Draco Malfoy in the boy wizard series. 


"For the first two movies, I had a huge crush on Tom Felton. He was my first crush," confessed the actress who takes on the role of Sam in "The Perks of Being a Wallflower". She went on to say that she didn't hide it from Tom. In fact, she claimed, "He totally knows. We talked about it - we still laugh about it. We are really good friends now, and that's cool." 


While she had the hots on Tom, the "My Week with Marilyn" beauty noted she doesn't have celeb crushes. "I've never understood having crushes on people who you don't know in real life," she said. "I only crush on people I meet. I mean, I can appreciate that someone is good-looking, obviously, but I don't intend to fantasize about people I don't know!" 


When it comes to dating, Emma claimed she is "a terrible game player". She explained, "I'm so impatient - it's one of my worst traits! My friends are always telling me I have to play hard to get because I'll pretty much say to a guy, 'I like you - let's go hang out.' But my friends are like, 'You can't do that! You have to string this guy along.' It's a nightmare - I definitely haven't figured it out yet."